Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Saturday Blues.

Today lecture was on Written Communication which means to say learning how to write a report. It's not easy though, the whole lecture reminded me of Ms Murty teaching English. Anyway, got by it and there's homework to be done before next week tutorial. I'm STILL SEARCHING for tutorials mates for are in TB27!!! The lecturers kept asking us to form groups for projects when we ourselves dun even know who are in the same class as us. I pray to God that i wont end up with some peacocks. I'm proud to say that i'm beginning to enjoy my life in poly though, is not as bad as i thought. As many of you know, monday is Labour Day ( days where mummies give births), and because of this day, i've got make up lesson THIS SATURDAY and moreover is in the morning.

I'm not here to show off but i'm just glad that I'm not 'rejecting' the courses that i'm attending, i've been revising my lecture notes. Happy for me? Haha. I just wanna say i love all my BSS friends and i'm missing all badly. Enjoy ur poly life my beloved friends. If possible email me ur time tables so perhaps we can arrange meetings during school days. Take care.

i think i'm liking this water polo guy. cant wait to see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home